2021-22 Registration and Information Forms
2021-22 registration will be through CurlingIO, a link will be available on our Home Page at Noon on Wednesday, August 4, 2021. You can find out more information about our club leagues on our League Information page, our associate leagues on our Associate League Information page and more about adult and youth programs on our Programs page.
We have parking available from now until the end of September. Please fill out our registration form and submit to the office. Note: we are not providing parking passes, but rather are noting your license to confirm. Registration Form here
EVENING LEAGUES 2021-22
Registration for Evening Leagues 2021-22 will open at noon on Wednesday, August 4. Please continue to check back regularly. We will notify you of any updates through this website, the newsletter and our social media.
Teams with Shareholders will have first priority until August 26, 2021.
Returning teams (to the same night) with no shareholders will have second priority until August 26, 2021.
Returning members with no shareholders will have third priority until August 26, 2021.
Teams that participated in the 2019/20 season but did not participate in the 2020/21 season will still have priory privileges but will be placed after the 2020/21 teams.
From August 27 to September 7, all entries are on a first come first served basis.
Registration closes on the earlier of September 7 or when the league is full.
A team registration is not complete until the full payment of 4 players is received.
If a member chooses to cancel their membership, the following fee refund guidelines will apply:
· Members that cancel prior to September 7 will receive a full refund.
· Members that cancel between September 8 and September 17 will forfeit 10% of their fees.
· Members that cancel from the September 18 to October 15 will forfeit 50% of their fees.
· No refunds will be issued for players who cancel memberships after October 15.
In the event the Club is forced to close, preventing a complete a season, the following fee refund guidelines will, in conjunction with the closure(s) circumstances, be used to determine refund amounts:
Number of Weeks Played Approximate refund amount
Rover Fees will be refunded based on the schedule listed above using the Thursday Open League as a guideline.
- Looking for a team or a player for your team? We will try to connect you!
- Click Here for 2021-2022 CCC Evening League Fees NOTE: e-transfer is now an option: contact the office for details.
- Lockers: Can be requested through the CurlingIO registration system
- Shareholder application is below. NOTE: shareholder dues discount is applied immediately upon receiving the shareholder application.
- Shareholder Application
- NOTE: deadline for fall 2021 shareholder registration benefits is MAY 31, 2021 — however all new applicants at any date prior to registration DO receive shareholder discount
What is a shareholder?
A shareholder is someone who has paid a fee ($400) to own a share in the Calgary Curling Club.
- discounted dues
- to book practice ice 7 days in advance vs 3
- voting rights in the club through access to the Board of Directors and general meetings where the finances of the club are discussed
- priority registration in the years following the share purchase (this benefit is only valid when a share is purchased by the fiscal year end – May 31 – of the year before. So for example a share purchased in August 2019 is only valid for registration for the 2020-2021 season).
The priority registration rules are as follows:
- Teams with shareholders
- Teams returning to play the same league night
- Teams wanting to switch league nights
- New teams, by order of registration (so new teams that register in July have priority over new teams that register in August).