Registration and Information Forms
Below are a list of all our forms for easy access. You can find out more information about league and club registration on our League Information page, and more about adult and youth beginner classes and leagues on our New to Curling page.
(please contact the office about parking – we are currently not processing parking due to the pandemic)
SPRING LEAGUES 2020
EVENING LEAGUES 2020-21 (draft)
- Looking for a team or a player for your team? We will try to connect you!
- Team Registration
- Individual Registration — only for NEW members to the club, or for NEW contact info. Otherwise please use Team form.
- ROVER Registration
- WHAT DOES IT COST? > Click here for 2019-20 FEES NOTE: e-transfer is now an option: contact the office for details.
- LOCKER REGISTRATION Sept 2020-April 2021 (Please fill this out ONLY if you had a locker last year and want it again this year. If you have not been assigned a locker, let the office know and we will put you on a waiting list.When this form and your payment are received in the office, you will be provided with your lock.)
- Shareholder application is below in OTHER. NOTE: shareholder dues discount is applied immediately upon receiving the shareholder application.
NEW TO CURLING?
FALL registration opens Oct 2020 (youth)
FALL registration opens Oct 2020 (adult)
- Shareholder Application NOTE: deadline for fall 2020 shareholder registration benefits is MAY 31, 2020 — however all new applicants at any date prior to registration DO receive shareholder discount
What is a shareholder?
A shareholder is someone who has paid a fee ($400) to own a share in the Calgary Curling Club.
- discounted dues
- to book practice ice 7 days in advance vs 3
- voting rights in the club through access to the Board of Directors and general meetings where the finances of the club are discussed
- priority registration in the years following the share purchase (this benefit is only valid when a share is purchased by the fiscal year end – May 31 – of the year before. So for example a share purchased in August 2019 is only valid for registration for the 2020-2021 season).
The priority registration rules are as follows:
- Teams with shareholders
- Teams returning to play the same league night
- Teams wanting to switch league nights
- New teams, by order of registration (so new teams that register in July have priority over new teams that register in August).