Registration and Information Forms
Below are a list of all our forms for easy access. You can find out more information about league and club registration on our League Information page, and more about adult and youth programs on our Programs page.
We have parking available from now until the end of September. Please fill out our registration form and submit to the office. Note: we are not providing parking passes, but rather are noting your license to confirm. Registration Form here
EVENING LEAGUES 2020-21 (INFO FOR 2021-22 WILL BE POSTED AT A LATER DATE)
Please note we are currently planning for the 2021-22 season; however, with the changing Covid-19 protocols set by the Province of Alberta we are unable to commit to a specific date when we will post registration information for the 2021-22 season. Please continue to check back regularly. We will notify you of any updates through this website, the newsletter and our social media.
Note: Shareholder & Returning teams priority registration deadline is AUGUST 24, 2021. ALL other registrations must be submitted by SEPTEMBER 7, 2021.
- Looking for a team or a player for your team? We will try to connect you!
- Team Registration
- Individual Registration — only for NEW members to the club, or for NEW contact info. Otherwise please use Team form.
- ROVER Registration
- WHAT DOES IT COST? > Click here for 2020-21 FEES NOTE: e-transfer is now an option: contact the office for details.
- Lockers: please note that we are not able to provide locker rentals this season due to Covid. If you have belongings in your locker, please make arrangements with the office to remove your things.
- Shareholder application is below. NOTE: shareholder dues discount is applied immediately upon receiving the shareholder application.
- Shareholder Application
- NOTE: deadline for fall 2021 shareholder registration benefits is MAY 31, 2021 — however all new applicants at any date prior to registration DO receive shareholder discount
What is a shareholder?
A shareholder is someone who has paid a fee ($400) to own a share in the Calgary Curling Club.
- discounted dues
- to book practice ice 7 days in advance vs 3
- voting rights in the club through access to the Board of Directors and general meetings where the finances of the club are discussed
- priority registration in the years following the share purchase (this benefit is only valid when a share is purchased by the fiscal year end – May 31 – of the year before. So for example a share purchased in August 2019 is only valid for registration for the 2020-2021 season).
The priority registration rules are as follows:
- Teams with shareholders
- Teams returning to play the same league night
- Teams wanting to switch league nights
- New teams, by order of registration (so new teams that register in July have priority over new teams that register in August).
Calgary Curling Club
If you require more information on how to become a member or on our upcoming events please fill out the contact form and someone will be in touch with you as soon as possible.