Registration and Information Forms
Below are a list of all our forms for easy access. You can find out more information about league and club registration on our League Information page, and more about adult and youth beginner classes and leagues on our New to Curling page.
SPRING LEAGUES 2020
Registration is now open!
Update as of February 24
- TEAM Registration (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday TEAM registrations are full — wait list ONLY; Monday 10 spots open)
- Open Doubles Registration (Wed FULL,Thurs Doubles: 2 spots open)
- Singles interested in joining a team
EVENING LEAGUES 2019-20
- Registration FAQ SAMPLE FORM, FILLED OUT
- Looking for a team or a player for your team? We will try to connect you!
- Team Registration
- Individual Registration — only for NEW members to the club, or for NEW contact info. Otherwise please use Team form.
- WHAT DOES IT COST? > Click here for FEES NOTE: e-transfer is now an option: contact the office for details.
- LOCKER REGISTRATION Sept 2019-April 2020 (Please fill this out ONLY if you had a locker last year and want it again this year. If you have not been assigned a locker, let the office know and we will put you on a waiting list.When this form and your payment are received in the office, you will be provided with your lock.)
- Shareholder application is below in OTHER. NOTE: shareholder dues discount is applied immediately upon receiving the shareholder application.
NEW TO CURLING?
WINTER registration opens Dec 10 (youth)
WINTER registration opens Dec 3 (adult)
- Shareholder Application NOTE: deadline for fall 2020 shareholder registration benefits is MAY 31, 2020 — all new applicants DO receive shareholder discount
What is a shareholder?
A shareholder is someone who has paid a fee ($400) to own a share in the Calgary Curling Club.
- discounted dues
- to book practice ice 7 days in advance vs 3
- voting rights in the club through access to the Board of Directors and general meetings where the finances of the club are discussed
- priority registration in the years following the share purchase (this benefit is only valid when a share is purchased by the fiscal year end – May 31 – of the year before. So for example a share purchased in August 2019 is only valid for registration for the 2020-2021 season).
The priority registration rules are as follows:
- Teams with shareholders
- Teams returning to play the same league night
- Teams wanting to switch league nights
- New teams, by order of registration (so new teams that register in July have priority over new teams that register in August).