There are a number of seasonal employment opportunities at CCC each season from September to April in our office, cafeteria and on the ice.
Ice Technicians Wanted
The Calgary Curling Club is looking ice technicians for full and part time seasonal work from August 2017 to April 2018.
The positions require weekend and evening shifts. Ice Tech certification or previous ice experience is an asset.
Duties and responsibilities of the position include but are
not limited to:
– Assisting with the installation of the curling ice
– Maintaining the curling ice
– Assisting with minor maintenance and general upkeep of the facility
– Cleaning and stocking the rink area
– Closing/opening the facility
Please note, this job requires walking on ice and some heavy lifting. Candidates must be able to lift and carry up to 25kg.
Applicants can send their resumes to email@example.com